But here were my goals from last week:
- Quilt Fresh Air - Done! Blogging the pattern release in March, but here's a sneak peak:
- Quilt and blog Posy Kiss Me Quilt - Done! Blogged here
- Piece Flower Maxi flimsy - mid-week I changed my mind on how I wanted to do this quilt, so I had to pull some different fabrics. I'm pretty excited about this one now!
- Piece Fresh Air Maxi flimsy - Almost done! Quilting soon.
Now for this week.
- Quilt and bind Catching Rays Maxi
- Quilt and bind Glamping Trips quilt
- Finish Fresh Air Maxi flimsy
- Finish piecing Flower Maxi flimsy
Color palette time. I really loved the warm weather palettes from last week. We even had a day or two of warmer weather. Almost 60 degrees a couple of days, so we headed to the zoo.
Now, for this week. No theme. Just something beautiful. I've got ideas for themes, but they don't always translate into pretty palettes. So for today, while my imagination is working, we've just got beautiful palettes.